‘The View’ host Jenny McCarthy first thought Donnie Wahlberg was gay
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The new 'The View' co-host, who began a relationship with the New Kids On The Block singer, 43, in July after meeting him on the set of her VHI chat show 'The Jenny McCarthy Show' in March, claims she initially feared he wasn't interested in her because he waited two weeks before calling to ask her out for the first time.
She told the 'Scott & Todd' show on New York station 95.5 PLJ Radio: "He was on my talk show for Vh1 and I went a year without dating anybody. So I don't know if I was really randy or really ready but he was there and I gave him my phone number, which I've never given a guy my number but I was interested.
"It took two weeks for him to call me back and I thought for sure he was playing for a different team, if you know what I'm saying. That's of course my ego, a girl's ego, he must be married, he's gay, what's wrong?"
Jenny, who previously dated Jim Carrey and has a nine-year-old son Evan with her ex-husband John Mallory Asher, was very excited when the 'Blue Bloods' star finally picked up the phone.
She said: "It was really great and we talked for a while. We took it slow."
She added: "I must say it's been awesome!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...