Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The 'Twilight Saga' star Kristen Stewart brought crutches to the Oscars
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 08:29 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Kristen Stewart on crutches at the Oscars|
The 'Twilight Saga' star - who is presenting an award at the star-studded event - was spotted emerging from her chauffeur driven limo at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood with two metal walking aids after obtaining an "unexplained injury" recently.
The 22-year-old actress was also seen limping on stage at rehearsals for the Academy Awards earlier this week but ditched her unstylish accessories to pose on the red carpet.
The 'On The Road' star arrived at the event solo, amid reports she recently split from her on/off boyfriend of four years Robert Pattinson, and wowed onlookers in a strapless Reem Acra gown.
The 26-year-old actor reportedly dumped Kristen - who he reconciled with in October 2012 following a brief split after she cheated on him with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders - earlier this month and those who care about him are said to be secretly relieved he has ended the four-year relationship.
A source previously said: "No one would ever have told him what to do. But some people felt he never gave himself time to deal with what happened and heal. They think he has made the right choice."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...