Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" star Ashley Greene wants a man who will stand up to her
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
She said: "You need someone who is going to help you make that better version of yourself. I need someone who is strong but supportive and who loves me - someone who isn't afraid to call me on my sh*t."
Ashley recently split from her boyfriend of 10 months, Reeve Carney, and she is embracing single life, especially as she's living in New York, which means she can concentrate on her career.
She told Manhattan magazine: "I like the energy - it's so contagious and I feel like you just have to be productive here. It's very artistic and inspiring."
And she says she would love a career like her idol, Cate Blanchett.
She said: "I love Cate Blanchett. She's extremely classy and has this knack for taking on roles and being very, very strong, but also embedding vulnerability. She has this relatable quality. I like the path she chose."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...