Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The ‘Silver Linings Playbook’s' Bradley Cooper’s mother wants him to settle down
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana|
The ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ actor is involved in an on/off relationship with his ‘The Words’ co-star Zoe Saldana, and Bradley’s mother Gloria has been spending time with the 34-year-old actress recently to discover if she is ready for marriage with Bradley, 37.
A source told RadarOnline: "She's very protective over Bradley and likes to get to know his girlfriends. She became good friends with Renee[Zellweger] and his former wife Jennifer [Esposito] and it's important to him that his mom gets on well with whoever he dates.
"Bradley recently told Gloria that he is very serious about Zoe, so she spent Thanksgiving with the pair of them.
"Gloria loves Zoe, but she wants to know what her intentions are with the relationship. She knows Zoe isn't getting any younger and is hoping that if she is the one that they will settle down soon.
"Ideally, she wants a grandchild so the pressure is on for Bradley to put a ring on it."
Zoe and Gloria were recently spotted deep in conversation as they enjoyed a day out with the actor and his dog in Venice, California.
A source said: "Bradley was standing with his dog outside the Mystic Journey Bookstore, while his mother and Zoe were inside shopping. The two women were engrossed in deep conversation, it looked very serious, and there was clearly a lot of bonding going on."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...