Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Script front man Danny O'Donoghue likes women who aren't afraid to get "mucky"
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 at 09:11 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The Script front man - who is currently a coach on the UK version of 'The Voice' - says he can't stand girls who are too precious and wants them to be able to help out if things get tough.
When asked about his dream woman, Danny told Now magazine: "I look for someone who likes to get down and dirty! And what I mean when I say that is someone who isn't afraid to get a bit mucky. If you get stuck, I want someone who's going to roll up their sleeves and get down there with you and help out. I'm down with that."
Danny has been dating model Irma Mali for the past four years and he says things are going great between them.
Locket of hair from Michael Collins’ dead body to be auctioned off in Dublin
IrishCentral's special Titanic Centenary Commemoration section
He said: "It's going perfectly. It's going in a great direction. We're both busy, we've both got our own lives, but that's why I fell in love with her. She's such a confident person and all you can ask for is someone who's comfortable in their own skin. As for kids further down the line, Imra already has one, so I've kind of already got a stepdaughter."