Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Saturday’s’ Una Healy says she's a ‘slob’ at home
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 08:32 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Una with Aoife and Ben|
She said: "Now I'm a mum, when I'm at home I have no make up on, sick everywhere and I dress like a slob - it's just tracksuit bottoms, hoodies and I wear my hair on top of my head.
"It's totally different to when I'm at work and getting glammed up by a team of people."
Una isn't the only singer from the chart-topping girl band with questionable habits, as bandmate Rochelle Humes - who is expecting her first child with JLS singer husband Marvin Humes - recalled how she shocked her bandmates when she accepted a gym outfit from an old man to wear on a plan ride.
She explained to the new issue of We Love Pop magazine: "I forgot to pack my favourite tracksuit that I wear as soon as I get on the plane when we're flying anywhere. Luckily, this really old guy who worked on the plane said 'I've got a tracksuit I wear for the gym which you can use if you like?'
"All the girls were horrified but before he'd even finished talking I said 'YES!' It was this massive shiny gym shellsuit. I didn't even care if he'd washed it. The girls said, 'You're so shameful!'"