Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Saturday’s’ Una Healy says she's a ‘slob’ at home
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 08:32 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Una with Aoife and Ben|
She said: "Now I'm a mum, when I'm at home I have no make up on, sick everywhere and I dress like a slob - it's just tracksuit bottoms, hoodies and I wear my hair on top of my head.
"It's totally different to when I'm at work and getting glammed up by a team of people."
Una isn't the only singer from the chart-topping girl band with questionable habits, as bandmate Rochelle Humes - who is expecting her first child with JLS singer husband Marvin Humes - recalled how she shocked her bandmates when she accepted a gym outfit from an old man to wear on a plan ride.
She explained to the new issue of We Love Pop magazine: "I forgot to pack my favourite tracksuit that I wear as soon as I get on the plane when we're flying anywhere. Luckily, this really old guy who worked on the plane said 'I've got a tracksuit I wear for the gym which you can use if you like?'
"All the girls were horrified but before he'd even finished talking I said 'YES!' It was this massive shiny gym shellsuit. I didn't even care if he'd washed it. The girls said, 'You're so shameful!'"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...