Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘The Saturdays’ star Una Healy shouts at her husband when he leaves his dirty clothes on the floor
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
She moaned: “We don't have massive arguments any more. But I get annoyed when I see clothes of his on the floor or he hasn't made the bed. If you don't know what I'm like, you might think I'm being aggressive, but he just laughs at me now.”
Una – who has an 11-month-old daughter, Aoife, with Ben – likes to keep her spouse organised so she makes him lists of chores to do when she goes out, however, he doesn’t always follow her instructions.
She told Britain's OK! magazine: “I make lists. I say, 'When I get back you must make sure the bins are left out, because you know they're only collected every two weeks.' I come back and the bin is overflowing. The Christmas tree is still in the back, it's an eyesore.
"I can't relax until after my lists are done!”
Ben is definitely not a fan of his wife’s lists of jobs but he appreciates her busy demeanour is a good balance to his laid back attitude to life.
He said: “I give her a bit of grief because she's so stressed about everything. We'll have a day off but before we relax she wants to do everything off her mental list. She's very organised and motivated, whereas I'm lazy and messy! Chalk and cheese.”
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...