The Saturday’s singer Una Healy wants more children with Ben Foden
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Saturdays singer Una Healy with husband Ben Foden|
The Saturdays singer and rugby player already have daughter Aoife Belle, who turns one on March 13, but the married couple are keen to expand their family sometime in the future and give a little brother or sister to their baby.
When asked whether the pair are planning to have more children in the future at the European premiere of 'Oz the Great and Powerful' at the Empire Cinema in London's Leicester Square on Thursday evening, Una told BANG Showbiz: "Yeah definitely, we want to have a few, but not for a while. Probably not any time soon.
"Mother's Day last year I had literally been a mother for a few days, so it's my second Mother's Day next weekend. She's not even one yet. So yeah, that will be nice."
Una's bandmate Rochelle Humes is currently pregnant with her and her husband Marvin Humes' first child and the strawberry-blonde beauty is looking forward to Aofie having a playmate.
She said: "We'll have a lot of [play dates], definitely."
However, the 31-year-old pop star reassured her fans the 'What About Us' hitmakers still be working while Rochelle, 23, looks after her newborn later this year and there will be no "breaks" for the group - also comprised of Frankie Sandford, Molly King and Vanessa White.
She said: "Oh no, we don't take breaks, I didn't take one. We keep going! Rochelle will take a few weeks off then she'll come back."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...