The Saturday’s singer Una Healy wants more children with Ben Foden
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Saturdays singer Una Healy with husband Ben Foden|
The Saturdays singer and rugby player already have daughter Aoife Belle, who turns one on March 13, but the married couple are keen to expand their family sometime in the future and give a little brother or sister to their baby.
When asked whether the pair are planning to have more children in the future at the European premiere of 'Oz the Great and Powerful' at the Empire Cinema in London's Leicester Square on Thursday evening, Una told BANG Showbiz: "Yeah definitely, we want to have a few, but not for a while. Probably not any time soon.
"Mother's Day last year I had literally been a mother for a few days, so it's my second Mother's Day next weekend. She's not even one yet. So yeah, that will be nice."
Una's bandmate Rochelle Humes is currently pregnant with her and her husband Marvin Humes' first child and the strawberry-blonde beauty is looking forward to Aofie having a playmate.
She said: "We'll have a lot of [play dates], definitely."
However, the 31-year-old pop star reassured her fans the 'What About Us' hitmakers still be working while Rochelle, 23, looks after her newborn later this year and there will be no "breaks" for the group - also comprised of Frankie Sandford, Molly King and Vanessa White.
She said: "Oh no, we don't take breaks, I didn't take one. We keep going! Rochelle will take a few weeks off then she'll come back."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...