The Rock is in awe of his co-star Channing Tatum's appearance
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' star - real name Dwayne Johnson - has admitted he thinks the 32-year-old actor is a "good looking guy" and that he deserved to be crowned the Sexiest Man Alive last year.
The 40-year-old wrestler turned actor exclusively told BANG Showbiz at the London premiere for the new action movie: "He's a good looking guy. World's sexiest man by People magazine. Love Channing. Great, great guy. Very humble. Very cool. I'm very happy for all his success."
The father-of-one, who has an 11-year-old daughter Simone with his ex-wife Dany Garcia, also revealed he is thrilled Channing's wife Jenna Dewan is expecting their first child and thinks he will make a great father.
He said: "It's a big year for him; he's going to be a daddy. His wife is giving birth in London, that's what I hear - so cool."
Meanwhile, British actor Ray Stevenson, who plays Firefly in the new movie, was also full of praise for The Rock, who did a lot of his own stunts in the film.
He said: "He's a consummate professional. That's the difference. When somebody's trained and they're on it - they can bring their game all the time. It's not going to get dangerous."
The movie stars were joined by a number of other co-stars at the film's red carpet premier at London's Empire Cinema in Leicester Square on Monday night, including Adrienne Palicki, D.J. Cotrona, Jonathan Pryce and Elodie Yung Lee Byung-hun as well as director Jon M. Chu but Channing and Bruce Willis were not present.
'Big Reunion' stars 5ive, Lindsay from B*Witched, The Honeyz, 'Made in Chelsea' star Hugo Taylor, and 'EastEnders' actors Ricky Norwood and Himesh Patel also attended.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...