Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Mike Tyson of the pop world - Justin Bieber thinks he could take One Direction in a fight
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Justin Bieber reckons he could go a round with One Direction|
He is quoted as saying: "I'd get my ass kicked (against all of them). But one-on-one I'd take them. I'd try a spin-kick. To the face."
The 'What Makes You Beautiful' group should be wary of going one-on-one against the teen heartthrob because he was recently taught to box by former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson.
The 18-year-old pop star put his pugilistic skills to the test while visiting the 45-year-old retired sportsman - who famously once bit part of opponent Evander Holyfield's ear off during a bout - in Las Vegas.
Mike posted a YouTube video of Justin - who is known to be a big fan of champion boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. - pounding his fists into a punch bag that the boxing legend is holding, and afterwards the pair high-fived each other.
In a description of the clip on his YouTube page, Mike wrote: "Justin swung by my place during the weekend of the Billboard Music Awards to say hi to the family. We took him straight to garage and had him hit the bag. JB's got the moves! (sic)"
Justin was also recently accused of assaulting a photographer.
The 'Never Say Never' hitmaker was allegedly involved in a physical altercation with a paparazzo, who was trying to take pictures of him and his girlfriend Selena Gomez in Calabasas, California.