Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'The Man With The Iron Fists' star Russell Crow says he’s ‘never been stronger’
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2012 at 10:41 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
In a posting on his twitter page, he revealed: "I'm 48, definitely feeling my age, but I have never been stronger. My musculature is not fine or ripped, but it's real, Ark builders muscle (sic)"
Russell has been sharing his fitness tips with his followers on the micro-blogging website and he is so dedicated to keeping in shape he will always find time to exercise even after a long day of filming.
He tweeted: "Long hours mean short workouts, 7km stat bike, dumbell bench 10 x 50,60,70, 80lbs per hand, 2 x 10 goblet/swing/oh press 50lb kb 50 push ups (sic)"
However, Russell is only human and he does still need to relax and he allows himself treats every week.
He tweeted: "F*** it, I'm going to have a vodka. It may be 7.27am in the real world, but it's after work for me (sic)."
Russell can next be seen on the big screen in 'The Man With The Iron Fists' starring alongside Lucy Liu.
Set in feudal China, Russell plays a blacksmith who makes weapons for a small village but is then put in the position where he must defend himself and his fellow villagers.
'The Man With The Iron Fists' is out in cinemas in December.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...