The good life - “Riverdance” star Michael Flatley spotted sunning himself in Barbados
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Michael Flatley showed off his
impressive physique as he wandered
down a beach in Barbados with wife Niamh
Though he’s no longer dancing in front of adoring fans around the world, Lord of the Dance creator and star Michael Flatley is still making great use of his time.
What could be better than spending the Easter holiday break at your beachfront home on sunny Barbados?
Flatley, still as fit as a fiddle at 54, and his wife Niamh were pictured strolling the beach on a picture perfect Easter Sunday, looking as if they didn’t have a care in the world. And good for him – Lord knows he’s earned it!
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...