The good life - “Riverdance” star Michael Flatley spotted sunning himself in Barbados
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Michael Flatley showed off his
impressive physique as he wandered
down a beach in Barbados with wife Niamh
Though he’s no longer dancing in front of adoring fans around the world, Lord of the Dance creator and star Michael Flatley is still making great use of his time.
What could be better than spending the Easter holiday break at your beachfront home on sunny Barbados?
Flatley, still as fit as a fiddle at 54, and his wife Niamh were pictured strolling the beach on a picture perfect Easter Sunday, looking as if they didn’t have a care in the world. And good for him – Lord knows he’s earned it!
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...