'The Fonz' Henry Winkler helps 'Happy Days' co-star Erin Moran get get back on her feet
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Erin Moran at her home in the Berkshire Pointe Mobile Home Park|
Henry Winkler has come to Erin Moran's rescue after reports that she was living in a trailer park in Indiana. "Happy Days" star, who played the incredibly cool "The Fonz" is said to be in talks to find Moran a new acting gig on "Arrested Development".
The latest reports come from the National Enquirer. A source told them "Henry is absolutely shattered over what’s become of Erin. He desperately wants to help get back back on her feet.”
Winkler plays the recurring role of the Bluth family's bumbling lawyer.
Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days", had been living in her in-law's parents Berkshire Pointe Mobile Home Park in New Salisbury, Indiana. However she had been kicked out because she was partying way too hard.
Happily the actress had some luck this summer when a lawsuit with CBS was setting, over "Happy Days" memorabilia.
Moran's lawyer Jon Pfeiffer said that despite the fact that she's bouncing around from motels and friend's couches she seems in good spirit.
He said "She sounded normal. She sounded [the same] as when we met throughout the case
"There’s no indication anything was wrong with her."
Read more: Erin Moran is broke and living in Indiana trailer park