Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'The Dark Knight Rises' star Tom Hardy feels "sad" that he doesn't see more of his son
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 at 09:54 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Tom Hardy as Bain in "Dark Knight Rises"|
Despite his guilt, Tom - who stars as villain Bane in new Batman film 'The Dark Knight Rises' - knows his successful career has many benefits for his child.
He said: "My little boy lives mostly with his mum and I see him when I can.
"I'm very much aware of being a 'Skype father', which is sad. But I have to have the finances to make sure he'll be secure and I can only do that by working."
Tom, 34, also admits it is tough finding the time to see his fiancee, actress Charlotte Riley, because of his filming commitments.
He added: "I like to go no longer than three weeks without seeing my loved ones but it does take some juggling. My fiancee is an actress, too, so quite often she goes to the other side of the globe while I go to the other."
However, the 'War Horse' star has vowed to do anything he can to make his loved ones happy.
He told Company magazine: "I'm prepared to go to any sort of counseling or therapy in order to keep my feet on the ground and clean up my act to be in a relationship.
"I'll do anything to be both a better boyfriend and a better father. That sounds worthy, doesn't it? But it's what I believe I have to do."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...