‘The Croods’ star Emma Stone wants people to treat her like a human being
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|'The Croods' actress Emma Stone|
The 'Croods' actress finds it hard when fans recognise her and start pointing and staring and says if they just acted normally she'd be more likely to speak to them.
She said: "When people say something, it's really nice. When people whisper or point, and you feel like you're a zoo animal, then it's scary and odd, because it's alienating. When someone comes up to you and treats you like a human being, then you feel like you're connecting."
Emma, 24, is one of Hollywood's brightest young stars and she admits she's bit "overwhelmed" by her success.
She told the Metro newspaper: "When I think about that (my position in Hollywood), it makes me feel so overwhelmed. For so long, it's just auditioning and taking what roles come to you. You take the opportunities as they come. It's also overwhelming to know what to do next. To jump and fail requires a lot of bravery that I hope I can summon up."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...