‘The Croods’ star Emma Stone wants people to treat her like a human being
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|'The Croods' actress Emma Stone|
The 'Croods' actress finds it hard when fans recognise her and start pointing and staring and says if they just acted normally she'd be more likely to speak to them.
She said: "When people say something, it's really nice. When people whisper or point, and you feel like you're a zoo animal, then it's scary and odd, because it's alienating. When someone comes up to you and treats you like a human being, then you feel like you're connecting."
Emma, 24, is one of Hollywood's brightest young stars and she admits she's bit "overwhelmed" by her success.
She told the Metro newspaper: "When I think about that (my position in Hollywood), it makes me feel so overwhelmed. For so long, it's just auditioning and taking what roles come to you. You take the opportunities as they come. It's also overwhelming to know what to do next. To jump and fail requires a lot of bravery that I hope I can summon up."