‘The Canyons’ star Lindsay Lohan has developed a new love of exercise
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The 27-year-old actress, who has been sporting a healthier figure since completing 90-days of court-ordered treatment in rehab on July 31, is eager to get fit and is working out on a regular basis after giving up all of her prescription medication, including Adderall, which allegedly helped her to control her weight.
A source close to 'The Canyons' star told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay came out of rehab totally clean. She's not on any prescription medicines and she's really taking her sobriety seriously.
"Lindsay's been going to the gym, doing spinning and yoga. And she even went to a sweat lodge. Lindsay is finally doing the right thing."
The 'Liz & Dick' star initially "lacked energy" after being forced to come off her medication, which she claimed was to treat her ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), after entering rehab but is doing much better now.
An insider previously said that Lindsay's medical team think she was wrongly diagnosed with ADD as a child and never needed the medication.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...