Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Black Eyed Peas' Will.i.am was more "intimidated" by U2 than Michael Jackson
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 at 06:48 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Will.i.am and Bono|
He said: "I recorded for a month with U2. Even though I worked with Michael Jackson, their U2-ness intimidated me. I didn't know how to suggest a song from scratch.
"So I co-produced 'I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight' and kept 'I Got A Feeling' for us."
The 'My Humps' hit-maker also spoke of an astonishing encounter with a fan who proved she knew his lyrics better than him.
He explained to NME magazine: "In Japan and this girl came up and says, 'I reckon in 'Boom Boom Pow' you say 'boom,' 101 times'. I was like, 'Yeah, right', but said, 'Thank you so much for listening to the song.'
"I got back on the train, counted my booms and she was right. We counted all the booms."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...