Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean has become a dad
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 08:04 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|A.J. with wife Rochelle at the Spiderman premiere|
A.J. told In Touch magazine: “We are all doing well and are thrilled to welcome Ava into the world.”
The singer recently revealed how excited he is about his first Christmas as a father.
He told BANG Showbiz: "Me about to be a father is going to be the best Christmas memory I think I'm ever going to have. We're due any day now and we're so ready for it.
"I'll probably be changing diapers all over Christmas and I cannot wait. We'll be here in Los Angeles, and my wife' family are flying out. Finally Christmas is going to be at my house. Normally I'd fly back to Orlando to my parents but this year my wife and I have our own Christmas tree. We've got a 'Nightmare Before Christmas' tree, it's not black but it's got all the characters. It's pretty gothic."
Meanwhile, A.J's bandmate Brian Littrell is thrilled about the first "Backstreet girl" and already has plans for the group's offspring.
He said: "She's going to be the first girl in the Backstreet Boys family so we're thinking in years to come they can be like the Black Eyed Peas and she can be Fergie."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...