Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean has become a dad
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 08:04 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|A.J. with wife Rochelle at the Spiderman premiere|
A.J. told In Touch magazine: “We are all doing well and are thrilled to welcome Ava into the world.”
The singer recently revealed how excited he is about his first Christmas as a father.
He told BANG Showbiz: "Me about to be a father is going to be the best Christmas memory I think I'm ever going to have. We're due any day now and we're so ready for it.
"I'll probably be changing diapers all over Christmas and I cannot wait. We'll be here in Los Angeles, and my wife' family are flying out. Finally Christmas is going to be at my house. Normally I'd fly back to Orlando to my parents but this year my wife and I have our own Christmas tree. We've got a 'Nightmare Before Christmas' tree, it's not black but it's got all the characters. It's pretty gothic."
Meanwhile, A.J's bandmate Brian Littrell is thrilled about the first "Backstreet girl" and already has plans for the group's offspring.
He said: "She's going to be the first girl in the Backstreet Boys family so we're thinking in years to come they can be like the Black Eyed Peas and she can be Fergie."