Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"The Avengers" stars Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans believe the movie could not have happened without Robert Downey Jr
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 10:54 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans|
Speaking on ‘Good Morning America’, Evans revealed: "I kind of give a lot of credit to Downey.
He's kind of the father of this group. If he hadn't done so well with those ‘Iron Man’ movies, I don't think this movie would have happened."
The 30-year-old thespian continued: "He came to the set with such a positive attitude and has such a great demeanor. We all kind of fell in line as a result of his disposition. He's just an amazing guy and he made it a really family atmosphere right away."
Hemsworth admitted that the rest of the cast were satisfied with their smaller roles compared to Downey’s in the motion picture.
The 28-year-old star said: "I think we all preferred it to be honest. When you do your individual films the responsibility rests on your shoulders whereas, this, you get to share the workload. And I'm happy to do that any day. It makes it much easier."
Here's the official trailer to the movie:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...