Tenor Ronan Tynan snubs Yankees, dons Boston Red Sox jersey
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Well, that didn't take long.
The same week he moved to Boston, tenor Ronan Tynan showed up at a St. Patrick's Parade breakfast in Southie and quickly donned a Red Sox jersey.
Tynan was fired from the Yankees where he regularly sang "God Bless America" during the seventh inning stretch. after a Jewish doctor accused him of an anti-Semitic remark.
Tynan has now moved to Boston because he says the New York Jewish community will not forgive him.
And it looks like he will shortly be a major Red Sox fan.
Tynan told the 700 in the crowd, who gave him a warm reception: "I know you've known my record from the other side. But whether you wear pinstripes or red socks, you sing a song about a great country, and that is what it's really about."
Meanwhile, columnist Kevin Cullen at the Boston Globe urged the newspaper's readers to push for Tynan to sing "God Bless America" at Red Sox games just to stick it to the Yankees.
Looks like Tynan wants that to happen as well.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...