Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Teen idols Jonas brothers say Bono is their hero
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The Jonas brothers want to be just like Bono and last as long in the pop world.
The teen idols are playing Jones Beach, Long Island this weekend and Joe Jonas made clear to local paper Newsday who the band's hero is.
"I think the one we look up to the most is probably Bono, And since he's pretty much been doing this for a very long time and been very successful we listen to what he has to say,
Joe Jonas stated he had recently met with the Irish superstar.
"He just told me 'continue to do what you are doing.' And you know,.we're seeing that it is working.
"And I just think that when you are just true to who you are and your music and you're honest with your lyrics, your age group will grow up with you but also a new set of ears will listen."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...