Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Teen idols Jonas brothers say Bono is their hero
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The Jonas brothers want to be just like Bono and last as long in the pop world.
The teen idols are playing Jones Beach, Long Island this weekend and Joe Jonas made clear to local paper Newsday who the band's hero is.
"I think the one we look up to the most is probably Bono, And since he's pretty much been doing this for a very long time and been very successful we listen to what he has to say,
Joe Jonas stated he had recently met with the Irish superstar.
"He just told me 'continue to do what you are doing.' And you know,.we're seeing that it is working.
"And I just think that when you are just true to who you are and your music and you're honest with your lyrics, your age group will grow up with you but also a new set of ears will listen."