Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift's song 'The Last Time' is allegedly about her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 at 08:23 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer - whose new album 'Red' sold 1.2 million copies last week - has revealed the break-up song is about an "unreliable guy" and refers to a Hollywood lifestyle sparking rumors it is about the 31-year-old 'Love And Other Drugs' actor.
The 22-year-old singer, who dated Jake for a few months last year - told Guy Raz on National Public Radio: "The idea was based on this experience I had with someone who was kind of this unreliable guy. You never know when he's going to leave, you never know when he's going to come back, but he always does come back.
"It's a really fragile emotion you're dealing with when you want to love someone, but you don't know if it's smart to."
Last year it was reported that Jake both initiated their relationship and decided to end it because he couldn't stand the attention leaving Taylor devastated.
A source said at the time: "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore and was uncomfortable with all the attention they got. He also said he could feel the age difference.
"Taylor is really upset. We told her not to move so fast with this but she didn't listen."
Taylor recently admitted she has stopped worrying about whether her songs are too personal.
She said: "If I let my fans into my life and my feelings, it turns out they have all those things, too, and it kind of connects us."