Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift will co-host the Grammy Awards special
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 07:51 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The unlikely duo previously co-hosted the first Grammy nominations special in 2008 and this is the second time the country cutie has been asked to appear alongside regular host LL.
The line-up includes by Luke Bryan and Maroon 5, with more performers being confirmed over the coming weeks.
The programme is being filmed at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee and will be broadcast on CBS.
The 22-year-old singer - who has dated a host of Hollywood hunks in the past including John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal - is said to have split from her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she got too serious, too fast.
A source recently said: "Conor's just an 18-year-old kid and wasn't ready for anything super serious. But Taylor is looking for her soulmate and it kind of freaked him out with how strong she came on."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker's fourth studio album 'Red' has achieved record sales after just one week of being released.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...