Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift will co-host the Grammy Awards special
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 07:51 AM
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
The unlikely duo previously co-hosted the first Grammy nominations special in 2008 and this is the second time the country cutie has been asked to appear alongside regular host LL.
The line-up includes by Luke Bryan and Maroon 5, with more performers being confirmed over the coming weeks.
The programme is being filmed at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee and will be broadcast on CBS.
The 22-year-old singer - who has dated a host of Hollywood hunks in the past including John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal - is said to have split from her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she got too serious, too fast.
A source recently said: "Conor's just an 18-year-old kid and wasn't ready for anything super serious. But Taylor is looking for her soulmate and it kind of freaked him out with how strong she came on."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker's fourth studio album 'Red' has achieved record sales after just one week of being released.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was...
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...