Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift will co-host the Grammy Awards special
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 07:51 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The unlikely duo previously co-hosted the first Grammy nominations special in 2008 and this is the second time the country cutie has been asked to appear alongside regular host LL.
The line-up includes by Luke Bryan and Maroon 5, with more performers being confirmed over the coming weeks.
The programme is being filmed at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee and will be broadcast on CBS.
The 22-year-old singer - who has dated a host of Hollywood hunks in the past including John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal - is said to have split from her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy because she got too serious, too fast.
A source recently said: "Conor's just an 18-year-old kid and wasn't ready for anything super serious. But Taylor is looking for her soulmate and it kind of freaked him out with how strong she came on."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker's fourth studio album 'Red' has achieved record sales after just one week of being released.