Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift, who's dating One Direction's Harry Styles, likes to be "in control" in her relationships
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 23-year-old singer was left devastated by failed relationships with older stars including Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer and now prefers to date younger men such as Conor Kennedy and her latest love Harry Styles, both 18.
A source said: "Jake and John made her feel inferior. With younger men, she really feels like she's in control."
However, even if her latest relationship doesn't work out, unlucky-in-love Taylor is happy she will have material for a new album.
The insider added to In Touch Weekly magazine: "Taylor's a serial dater. She gets too clingy with guys or she gets sick of them. Harry will break her heart but isn't that the point? It'll become material for her next album."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer recently admitted she is "obsessed" with love and even bad experiences don't put her off her quest to find The One.
She said: "I think about love all the time. I have done since I was able to comprehend what love was, I daydream about it all the time.
"There was a relationship that was an extreme let-down, one that was a betrayal, one where I got cheated on, one where I had my self confidence chipped away piece by piece ... But even after your heart explodes into a million pieces and you're thinking, 'Why did this have to happen?' You make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks - and bang, you're in love again."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...