Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift wants some time alone following her split from Harry Styles
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 08:53 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Harry Styles and Taylor Swift|
She told Vibe magazine: “Independence is something I’ve always needed, from when I was young. But I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I’ve never really had a long relationship. So that’s something I think about for the future. It’s an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone ….
Sagittarians are really independent, and we like our space. We’re drawn to love but battle for that need for independence.”
Taylor, 23, reportedly broke up with Harry, 18, because she felt she couldn't trust him.
A source said: “Taylor’s trust issues contributed towards their argument. She says she couldn’t cope with all the attention Harry gets from fans, and the fact he is a massive flirt with girls.
“She knew that if they were to spend huge amounts of time apart. Trusting him to remain true to her would be pretty much impossible.”