Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift wants four children – does Conor Kennedy know?!
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
Taylor said: "That money will be really good for sending my kids to college some day - or maybe I'll have a few more kids than I thought. I want a bunch of them running around, minimum four."
The starlet is dating 18-year-old Conor Kennedy, the great-nephew of John F. Kennedy, but Taylor is keen to wait a few years until she starts to think about settling down and becoming a parent.
The blonde beauty added to Marie Claire magazine: "I want to wait a while, but the idea of pouring everything you are into another person when you become a parent has always been amazing to me."
Taylor - who has dated a string of Hollywood hunks including Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal - also confessed she is a hopeless romantic despite having her heart broken in the past.
She gushed: "[I believe in love] even after it explodes into a million pieces and burns down and you're standing in a pile of the ash of what it once was thinking, 'Why did I have to meet this person, why did this have to happen?'
"But then, when you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and, bam, you're there. In love again."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...