Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift wants four children – does Conor Kennedy know?!
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Taylor said: "That money will be really good for sending my kids to college some day - or maybe I'll have a few more kids than I thought. I want a bunch of them running around, minimum four."
The starlet is dating 18-year-old Conor Kennedy, the great-nephew of John F. Kennedy, but Taylor is keen to wait a few years until she starts to think about settling down and becoming a parent.
The blonde beauty added to Marie Claire magazine: "I want to wait a while, but the idea of pouring everything you are into another person when you become a parent has always been amazing to me."
Taylor - who has dated a string of Hollywood hunks including Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal - also confessed she is a hopeless romantic despite having her heart broken in the past.
She gushed: "[I believe in love] even after it explodes into a million pieces and burns down and you're standing in a pile of the ash of what it once was thinking, 'Why did I have to meet this person, why did this have to happen?'
"But then, when you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and, bam, you're there. In love again."