Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift visited Mary Richardson Kennedy's grave with new beau Conor Kennedy on Sunday
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'Love Story' singer accompanied Conor Kennedy - who she has been dating for around three months - and his family on Sunday to Mary Richardson Kennedy's final resting place at St. Francis Xavier cemetery in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
The New York Daily News reported: "Wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, slip-on leather loafers and a pleated, short-sleeved dress bursting with a pattern of spring flowers, Taylor held Conor's hand and caressed him. At one point, the singer and the grieving group appeared to bow their heads in prayer."
Mary - who was separated from Conor's father, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - suffered from depression and alcoholism and hanged herself in May, leaving her family distraught.
Taylor, 22, recently proved her relationship with 18-year-old Conor was serious after buying a house across the street from his grandmother.
The blonde beauty is sure to be a hit with her new neighbors as she has already impressed Conor's side of the family after his aunt, Rory Kennedy, gave her the seal of approval.
She said: "She's awesome. She's a great friend of all of ours."
Taylor's new purchase comes days after she introduced Conor, who she has been dating since June, to her parents in Nashville, Tennessee.
While they were there, the smitten pair also enjoyed a date at a barbecue dinner and onlookers said they couldn't keep their hands off each other.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...