Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift visited Mary Richardson Kennedy's grave with new beau Conor Kennedy on Sunday
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The 'Love Story' singer accompanied Conor Kennedy - who she has been dating for around three months - and his family on Sunday to Mary Richardson Kennedy's final resting place at St. Francis Xavier cemetery in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
The New York Daily News reported: "Wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, slip-on leather loafers and a pleated, short-sleeved dress bursting with a pattern of spring flowers, Taylor held Conor's hand and caressed him. At one point, the singer and the grieving group appeared to bow their heads in prayer."
Mary - who was separated from Conor's father, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - suffered from depression and alcoholism and hanged herself in May, leaving her family distraught.
Taylor, 22, recently proved her relationship with 18-year-old Conor was serious after buying a house across the street from his grandmother.
The blonde beauty is sure to be a hit with her new neighbors as she has already impressed Conor's side of the family after his aunt, Rory Kennedy, gave her the seal of approval.
She said: "She's awesome. She's a great friend of all of ours."
Taylor's new purchase comes days after she introduced Conor, who she has been dating since June, to her parents in Nashville, Tennessee.
While they were there, the smitten pair also enjoyed a date at a barbecue dinner and onlookers said they couldn't keep their hands off each other.