Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift visited Mary Richardson Kennedy's grave with new beau Conor Kennedy on Sunday
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Love Story' singer accompanied Conor Kennedy - who she has been dating for around three months - and his family on Sunday to Mary Richardson Kennedy's final resting place at St. Francis Xavier cemetery in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
The New York Daily News reported: "Wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, slip-on leather loafers and a pleated, short-sleeved dress bursting with a pattern of spring flowers, Taylor held Conor's hand and caressed him. At one point, the singer and the grieving group appeared to bow their heads in prayer."
Mary - who was separated from Conor's father, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - suffered from depression and alcoholism and hanged herself in May, leaving her family distraught.
Taylor, 22, recently proved her relationship with 18-year-old Conor was serious after buying a house across the street from his grandmother.
The blonde beauty is sure to be a hit with her new neighbors as she has already impressed Conor's side of the family after his aunt, Rory Kennedy, gave her the seal of approval.
She said: "She's awesome. She's a great friend of all of ours."
Taylor's new purchase comes days after she introduced Conor, who she has been dating since June, to her parents in Nashville, Tennessee.
While they were there, the smitten pair also enjoyed a date at a barbecue dinner and onlookers said they couldn't keep their hands off each other.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...