Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift thinks her ex-boyfriends -- Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and John Mayer-- were too "competitive"
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 09:16 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Swift at the 2012 Grammy Awards|
The country singer - who has dated Hollywood hunks Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and John Mayer - claims her showbiz relationships have all ended because her jealous exes couldn't handle her being more successful than them.
Taylor explained: "I've found that men I've dated who are in the same business can be really competitive. I've found a great group of girlfriends in the same business who aren't competitive, but a few times guys have started comparing careers and it has been... challenging.
"The last thing I think about when I fall for someone is what they do for a living as I like to get to know that person, but sometimes guys start acting weirdly towards me, especially if I get good news and they get bad... It's usually downhill from there."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker is famed for penning lyrics about her ex-boyfriends and she can't believe anyone would ask her not to put down her feelings in music as they should assume it's a "waiver" of dating her.
Taylor told You magazine: "It's mind-blowing how some guys have just handed me inspiration for some of these songs on a plate. Some have said, 'Please don't write about me,' but only when we're in the process of breaking up.
"If a man dates me, he's kind of signing a waiver saying he's cool with me writing songs about him. I write songs about my life: it's not something I've kept secret."
The blonde beauty - who is now dating Conor Kennedy - says she wasn't always so popular with the boys, however, and struggled to get a date at school.
She admitted: "I was never a boy magnet at school. There was always the girl all the guys liked and wanted to date, but it was never me."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...