Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift says she doesn't understand how to make her relationships last
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:15 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Swift at the Billboard Music Awards|
She said: "I don't understand how to make relationships last. I've never had a really long relationship, so I have no idea what that's like. Wish me luck for the future."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker also admitted she doesn't have a particular physical type when it comes to her boyfriends as she finds "strength of character" the most attractive quality.
She added in an interview with Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I really don't have any rules about dating when it comes to height, age, career choice, anything like that.
"It doesn't matter. It's really more about strength of character.
"When it comes to age, I've been all over the map!"
And the blonde beauty says the best relationship advice she ever received came from talk show host Jay Leno, who told her to find someone who made her want to be better.
She explained: "Jay Leno told me, 'It's easy. Just marry your conscience. Marry the one who makes you want to be a better person.' "