Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift says she doesn't understand how to make her relationships last
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:15 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Swift at the Billboard Music Awards|
She said: "I don't understand how to make relationships last. I've never had a really long relationship, so I have no idea what that's like. Wish me luck for the future."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker also admitted she doesn't have a particular physical type when it comes to her boyfriends as she finds "strength of character" the most attractive quality.
She added in an interview with Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I really don't have any rules about dating when it comes to height, age, career choice, anything like that.
"It doesn't matter. It's really more about strength of character.
"When it comes to age, I've been all over the map!"
And the blonde beauty says the best relationship advice she ever received came from talk show host Jay Leno, who told her to find someone who made her want to be better.
She explained: "Jay Leno told me, 'It's easy. Just marry your conscience. Marry the one who makes you want to be a better person.' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...