Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift receives death threats over dating Harry Styles
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 22-year-old singer has been revealed to be dating the 18-year-old pop star after they were spotted holding hands backstage at 'The X Factor' USA last week but the blossoming relationship has angered some One Direction fans who have taken to twitter to post vile messages against her.
One user under the name of Patrick Bateman, the serial killer character from the film 'American Psycho', posted a chilling threat: "You're a f***ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death and play around with your blood. (sic)"
Another user branded her a paedophile, tweeting: "Taylor Swift is a peado. She's dating Harry Styles (sic)"
Mario Lopez, who presents 'The X Factor' USA, appeared on American radio station MY FM to confirm the rumours shortly after Taylor's appearance on the show last Thursday.
He revealed: "Taylor Swift was the special guest performer and here is a little inside scoop for you. During rehearsals Harry from One Direction came over and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey Mario how you doing?' And I said 'What are you doing here?' and he sort of pointed towards Taylor.
"Later I saw them walking off hand in hand. So Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. They're officially hanging out, I can say that much."
The pair briefly dated back in April but parted ways after photos of Harry kissing American model Emma Ostilly in Australia arose and this time round Harry wants to take things slowly in the relationship.
An insider revealed: "Taylor and Harry have been quietly seeing each other again. When Taylor dates someone she jumps in full force, but Harry is being a little more cautious this time around."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...