Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift plots to avoid ex Harry Styles at NRJ Awards in Cannes
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 08:09 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Taylor Swift at the NRJ Awards|
Pop princess Taylor Swift reportedly tried to avoid an awkward run-in with her latest ex, Harry Style of One Direction, while at the NRJ Awards in Cannes, France on Saturday night.
Swift and Styles - briefly known together as 'Haylor' - split late last month after an apparent argument while the two were on holiday in the British Virgin Islands.
Rumor has it that at Saturday's award show in Cannes, Swift purposely delayed her arrival by 25 minutes to avoid running into Harry Styles.
A source told USMagazine.com: "It was very carefully timed so they didn't do the carpet at the same time."
"Taylor didn't do any backstage interviews and didn't use a dressing room - she changed at the hotel because she didn't want to see Harry at any point. ...Things were timed to keep them apart and for it to not become a big media circus."
Later at the awards show, Swift hit the stage to perform her breakup-anthem hit 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' while donning a tiny black lace dress with knee-high boots. Wonder what Harry's reaction was!
Luckily for Styles, he and his One Direction mates were among the big winners at the event as the band picked up the award for Best International Group and performed their hit 'Kiss You'.
Speculation is strong at the moment that Styles could be the focus of one of Swift's next tunes as she often turns to her line of failed relationships for inspiration.
She has previously said. "Well, it's not like it's in fine print but music is absolutely everything that I am and everything that I stand for."
"It's not my fault if someone gets into a relationship with me and then cheats and I write a song about it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...