Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift is spending £50,000 on Beatles memorabilia for Harry Styles' Christmas present
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Swift has been purchasing Beatles memorabilia|
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Harry spent £900 on Taylor for her recent birthday and now she wants to repay the favour - and then some.
"She's been phoning Beatles stores in Liverpool hoping to find pieces of rare autographed memorabilia she knows Harry will love.
"A staff member at one store let slip she wanted to spend somewhere between £40,000 and £50,000."
Taylor turned 23 earlier this month and was showered with gifts by the British singer, including a Jimmy Choo bag,
antique earrings, perfume, and a black and white photo of the 'I Knew You Were Trrouble' hitmaker in a vintage frame.
Harry, 18, has previously praised The Beatles as "icons" and admitted he finds comparisons between his chart-topping group and the 'She Loves You' hitmakers "ridiculous".
He has said: "We watched that film of The Beatles when they touched down in America and saw a likeness with our personalities. They loved having a laugh like us.
"[But] the comparisons seem ridiculous to us, because they were such icons."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...