Taylor Swift is set to perform for Prince William and Duchess Catherine
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The country crooner has been signed up by the royal couple - who recently christened their three-month-old son, Prince George - to sing at their Centrepoint Winter Whites charity gala on November 26.
The 23-year-old beauty will perform for 200 guests at Kensington Palace, with tickets starting at a whopping £500.
A spokesperson for Centrepoint told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "It's a fantastic occasion and hopefully it will raise a lot of money for Centrepoint."
The charity raises money to help young homeless people and William, 31, is a patron of the organization. Taylor will be joined by fellow singer James Blunt at the exclusive event.
It appears the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer is a royal enthusiast as earlier this year she was rumored to have set her sights on Prince William's younger brother, Prince Harry.
A source said: "Taylor's desperate to get her name added on to the VIP lists of stars being lined up to meet Harry. She loves everything about him -- especially his ginger hair and English accent."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...