Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift is set to meet One Direction's Harry Styles' parents
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:46 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "He's been very hush-hush about Taylor but this is the perfect chance to introduce her to them."
One Direction are set to perform a sell-out concert in Madison Square Garden next week and are hosting a top secret Christmas party for fans, friends and family afterwards which Taylor is reportedly set to attend as Harry's special guest, along with his parents giving them the perfect opportunity to bond.
The British heartthrob has already won the approval of the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer's mother during her rehearsals for 'The X Factor' USA earlier this month.
A source previously said: "Harry is there with her now. She is doing rehearsals this afternoon...He was sitting with her mom and the rest of her entourage.
"After she finished, he went up to the stage. They were joking and laughing. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off."
Taylor has been single since her recent split from Conor Kennedy, while Harry has been linked with a string of women, including singer-and-actress Natalie Imbruglia and model Cara Delevingne.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...