Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift is set to meet One Direction's Harry Styles' parents
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:46 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "He's been very hush-hush about Taylor but this is the perfect chance to introduce her to them."
One Direction are set to perform a sell-out concert in Madison Square Garden next week and are hosting a top secret Christmas party for fans, friends and family afterwards which Taylor is reportedly set to attend as Harry's special guest, along with his parents giving them the perfect opportunity to bond.
The British heartthrob has already won the approval of the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer's mother during her rehearsals for 'The X Factor' USA earlier this month.
A source previously said: "Harry is there with her now. She is doing rehearsals this afternoon...He was sitting with her mom and the rest of her entourage.
"After she finished, he went up to the stage. They were joking and laughing. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off."
Taylor has been single since her recent split from Conor Kennedy, while Harry has been linked with a string of women, including singer-and-actress Natalie Imbruglia and model Cara Delevingne.