Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift is embarrassed that her love life has become a joke
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 08:54 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Taylor Swift at Golden Globe Awards|
A source told RadarOnline: “The jokes being made about Taylor's love life embarrass her.
“At first Taylor just thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it. But now she’s the butt of jokes on ‘Saturday Night Live,’ in the tabloids and on the late night shows.
She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin.”
Taylor, 23, who has also dated Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas, is famous for using her relationships as inspiration for her songs but she is beginning to regret being so open about her dating history.
The source added: “She really wants to make an effort to slow down and not jump from boyfriend to boyfriend. In a weird way all the negative press has really opened her eyes and will be good for her!”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...