Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift is embarrassed that her love life has become a joke
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 08:54 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Taylor Swift at Golden Globe Awards|
A source told RadarOnline: “The jokes being made about Taylor's love life embarrass her.
“At first Taylor just thought it was funny how much interest people had in her love life and she went along with it. But now she’s the butt of jokes on ‘Saturday Night Live,’ in the tabloids and on the late night shows.
She laughed it off, but the jokes made about her at the Golden Globes got under her skin.”
Taylor, 23, who has also dated Conor Kennedy, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas, is famous for using her relationships as inspiration for her songs but she is beginning to regret being so open about her dating history.
The source added: “She really wants to make an effort to slow down and not jump from boyfriend to boyfriend. In a weird way all the negative press has really opened her eyes and will be good for her!”