Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift is bringing Conor Kennedy to the MTV Video Music Awards
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Conor Kennedy & Taylor Swift|
A source told HollywoodLife.com: “Conor probably won’t walk the red carpet, but he’ll be there to support her performance at the show!”
The couple are also planning to spend time with Conor’s cousin Patrick Schwarzenegger, who is attending the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles.
The source added: “They will probably hang out with Patrick while they are out in LA. Since Patrick will be in town as he just started classes at USC, they all want to party together.”
Taylor, 22 and 18-year-old Conor have only been dating since June but friends of the couple say things have gotten so serious they could be planning to elope after the singer sent a plane to fly him to her home in Nashville, Tennessee, because she missed him so much.
A source said: "Taylor missed Conor so much, she sent a plane for him a few days later. He's been with her ever since, and his family doesn't know when he will be back.
"Things have become so serious between them so fast that no one in the Kennedy family compound at Hyannis Port would be surprised if they eloped.
"They are inseparable and are all over each other all the time."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...