Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift introduces boyfriend Harry Styles to her mother
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 08:29 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Swift and Styles|
The pair – who have only recently started dating – were spotted leaving the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' hitmaker's abode on Wednesday with Andrea, and the trio popped out to do some shopping at Southern Californian grocery chain Ralphs before returning to the blonde beauty's abode, website MailOnline reports.
Earlier this week, Harry and Taylor visited the Shamrock Tattoo Parlour in Los Angeles – a favourite haunt of soccer star David Beckham – where the 18-year-old heartthrob got an inking of an impressive boat.
Taylor watched on as Harry got his latest tattoo, and she chatted to a female friend and enjoyed a game of pool to pass the time.
The One Direction star has a number of inkings including one of a small padlock, which was tattooed on by his and Taylor's good friend Ed Sheeran.
Ed also recently got a new tattoo of Taylor's latest album title 'Red', on which he duets with the blonde star on track 'Everything Has Changed'.