Taylor Swift has forgiven One Direction star Harry Styles eight months after their break up
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Taylor Swift & Harry Styles|
The 23-year-old singer - who split from the One Direction heartthrob in January after two months of dating - has finally decided to let go of her heartbreak with a little encouragement from Harry's pal Ed Sheeran - who is currently on tour with the country star - after he helped heal the frosty feud.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Harry was ready to move on months ago and try to remain friends, but Taylor hadn't let go of what happened.
"Ed didn't mention Harry for a while, but over the past few weeks Taylor started bringing him up.
"She made it clear that she didn't want frostiness between her and Harry any more. She feels she has moved on to a better place -- and Harry should know that.
"The tension has thawed. Ed and Harry had a full catch-up at the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
"The next step will be Harry and Taylor meeting at an awards ceremony."
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker - who has dated a string of famous men including John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner - previously said she regrets most of her former flames
but believes the turbulent relationships have helped her with her career.
She said previously: "Every one of my regrets has produced a song I'm proud of. "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...