Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift has dumped Harry Styles - huge fight in the Caribbean ends One Direction star's whirlwind romance
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 at 08:34 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles have split|
The couple - who went public with their romance at the beginning of December - are said to have ended their relationship after they had a huge fight while on holiday in the Caribbean last week.
A source told the New York Post's Page Six that the 18-year-old One Direction star was dumped by the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer after they had a massive bust-up on the British Virgin Island, Virgin Gorda and she fled their plush resort early.
A source also confirmed to the MailOnline.com: "Yes I can confirm they have split up. They were on holiday and had an almighty row. They are two young stars at the top of their game so who knows what will happen in the future."
The 23-year-old blonde beauty jetted to the island last Tuesday (01.01.13) after ringing in the New Year in New York with her British beau, but she left just three days later on Friday (04.01.13).
Taylor was spotted looking glum as she caught a boat alone to the airport, while Harry was seen taking a trip over to Richard Branson's private resort on Necker Island for a night of partying, where he hung out in a hot tub and chatted with female fans until the early morning hours, according Business Insider.
The young heartthrob was seen back in London on Saturday (05.01.13) after flying back to Heathrow airport solo.
Taylor hinted that all was not well between the couple later that day, as she tweeted: "...'til you put me down."
The singer is expected to confide in her good pal Selena Gomez, who recently broke up with her boyfriend of more than two years Justin Bieber.