Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift has allegedly penned five news songs about Harry Styles
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:21 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Swift and Styles|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Taylor writes music in the same way that other women chat to their friends on the phone. It's been how she deals with her emotions for most of her life.
"Harry and Taylor only dated for a short time but there were very strong feelings, so it's been a tough comedown."
The 23-year-old country starlet is famously open about her string of A-list exes - who include John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal - in her lyrics, but refuses to reveal which of her former flames each song is about, with the exception of her candid hit 'Dear John'.
She is said to be worried any new song she releases will be obviously linked to Harry, so has been careful to keep the tune more cryptic this time.
The insider added: "Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn't come close to deciding whether she'll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won't be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks."
Following her dramatic bust-up with Harry while holidaying together in the Caribbean, Taylor announced she was working on new material yesterday (11.01.13).
She tweeted: "Back in the studio. Uh oh... (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...