Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift has a "committee" to vet her new boyfriends
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:26 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Styles and Swift|
Taylor said: "I am totally a girl's girl! My girlfriends have stopped me from making a lot of bad choices. Your girlfriends are objective, they don't feel the desperate passionate feelings you're feeling.
"They just see that he cheated on you, he lied about it - and you still consider this as a viable option? We are totally those girls who say, 'He said he wants me back, do I text him back? Do I not text him back What do I do? Freeze him out? Yeah, OK, freeze him out'. It's a committee."
The blonde beauty has dated a string of A-list men including Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer, and initially struck up a romance with Harry earlier this year before they split.
Ladies man Harry, 18, should take notice that Taylor, 22, recently insisted cheating is a total deal breaker for her and she would never put up with a man who strayed.
She said: "I can't deal with someone cheating on you. I don't ever want to end up in a relationship that isn't fair ever again."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...