Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift fears her ‘butterflies and daydreams’ days with Conor Kennedy will not last
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy|
She said: "I think that one thing I'm really afraid of is ... that magic doesn't last. That butterflies and daydreams and love, all these things that I hold so dear, are going to leave some day.
"I haven't had a relationship that's lasted forever. I only know about them starting and ending. Those are my fears. I spend a lot of time balancing between faith and disbelief."
Despite the 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker's concerns, Taylor isn't worried about "looking youthful forever" but she is keen to have a young person's mentality for as long as she can get away with it.
She explained: "I think there's something we have as little kids that goes away sometimes. I don't care about looking youthful forever, but I care about seeming youthful."
While the blonde beauty is known for pouring her heart out in her song lyrics, which are largely based on her real-life experiences, she is thankful for having a "crazy imagination" during her childhood.
She added in an interview with The Guardian newspaper: "A fairytale is an interesting concept. There's 'happily ever after' at the end, but that's not a part of our world. Everything is an ongoing storyline and you're always battling the complexities of life. But what I got from fairytales, growing up, was a beautiful daydream. I'm glad I had the craziest imagination and believed in all sorts of things that don't exist."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...