Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift could "elope" and marry her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 09:45 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Taylor Swift & Conor Kennedy|
The 'Love Story' singer is "inseparable" from Conor - who she began dating in June – and even sent a plane to fly him to her home in Nashville, Tennessee, because she missed him so much and now pals admit they wouldn't be surprised if they married in secret.
A source said: "Taylor missed Conor so much, she sent a plane for him a few days later. He's been with her ever since, and his family doesn't know when he will be back.
"Things have become so serious between them so fast that no one in the Kennedy family compound at Hyannis Port would be surprised if they eloped.
"They are inseparable and are all over each other all the time."
However, some friends are concerned about how "hard" Taylor - who has previously dated Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner - has fallen for Conor.
Another source added to the New York Post newspaper: "She always falls very hard and becomes very intense very quickly, and this time is no exception. In fact she seems to have fallen even harder."
Taylor has already made an impression on the Kennedy family, with his aunt Rory saying she was great.
She said: "She's awesome. She's a great friend of all of ours."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...